: You can let your users make one-time contributions directly from the Mash Wallet, or from a
Mash Page: Donations From Across the Internet
💟 Adding the Donation Button
1️⃣ Get the code snippet to add the donate button to your site
- Copy the code snippet below
- Or one that you customize in our UI Component Builder.
Make sure to replace
“my-handle”with your handle from your Earn with Mash Settings Page
2️⃣ Adjust the size, width and design of your donate button.
- Size: Replacing the size attribute from
- Width: You can remove the width completely, and it will fill the entire container, or adjust it with properties of your liking. You can use general CSS parameters like pixels, rem and more. Here’s some example documentation.
- Design: You can adjust your global themes in Mash directly, which will update the look and feel of your donate button. Optionally you can adjust the general CSS parameters.
3️⃣ Optionally if the button takes you to your Mash page or opens the wallet
You can change where the button will take users, by changing the
- All = if there is a Mash Wallet present, it will open it, if not it will direct a user to a Mash Page in a new tab.
- Redirect = will always send users to your Mash Page (make sure your handle is accurate).
- Wallet = will only use the Mash Wallet. If the wallet isn’t there, it will not function properly.
4️⃣ Paste the code into your site and publish it.
You’ll have to use an “embed code” block or similar function on the page or location you want to add boosts. These are available on most platforms which have detailed instructions. Here are a few:
- Wordpress Code Block
- SquareSpace Code Block
- Ghost Add Custom HTML & Code Injection
- Wix Embed Custom Code (Note: Wix only works in Redirect or All modes, because of how the platform deploys custom code).
🎨 Full Customization
If you want to fully customize the style of a donate button, currently you can use the Mash
or create a button or link of your choosing that directs users to your Mash Page.
SDK & NPM Package
🗨️ Thoughts to share?
We’re actively adding a number of enhancements and options from styling, sizing and placement defaults. Stay tuned, or and let us know what you’re looking for!
See All Guides
- Telegram group
- Discord Channel (just launched)
Stay up to date
- The Mash Twitter account
- Youtube Channel