You control how, what, and where you charge. Stay in charge of all of it. From your relationships with users, ownership of content, and your money.
Designed to blend in
Customize or choose a theme that matches your brand and experience. Add your logo, colors, font, and more. You can update and make changes at any point.
No code required
Integrate it on any or all pages, directly from your Mash account. Set-up takes minutes, and only a few clicks to start earning. Built for Mobile and Desktop.
Adding Page Revealers to your site
⓶ - To determine the charge for visitors each time, fill in the following required fields:
- Name: Enter the specific event or experience your users will be accessing.
- Cost Per Use: Set the price for each time a user pays to access the experience.
- Freebies: Optionally, specify the number of free experiences users can enjoy before they are required to start paying.
⓷ - Select a design template as your starting point. Easily switch between desktop and mobile views to preview and fine-tune the user experience.
Experiment with different templates to find the perfect fit!
⓸ - Time for the fun part! Personalize your page revealer to match your unique experience and style.
- Add your logo
- Edit the title and message
- Include bullet points
- Choose your preferred font, and more!
And don't worry, you can always come back later to make further edits. Let your creativity shine!
⓹ - Now, configure where you'd like the page revealer to appear on your website. You have three options:
- "All pages except the ones listed": If you leave this field blank, the page revealer will be displayed on every page of your website.
- "All pages except the ones listed": Add the pages where you don't want the page revealer to appear.
- "Specific Pages only": Enter specific pages where you want the page revealer to be visible.
Example: if you run a blog and only wish to charge for "premium" blog posts, choose [Specific Pages only] and type
/premium-. Any blog page on your site that begins with
/premium- will feature the page revealer.
⓺ - After finalizing your page selections and design, the last step is to click "confirm"!
If you've already connected Mash to your website, clicking confirm will automatically update your site and add the page revealer to the pages you've chosen.
⓻ - Congratulations! Your Page Revealer is now live on your site! 🎉
Go to your website to see it in action.
Editing, updating, or making changes
You can find all your created page revealers listed in the “Page Revealers” tab in your Mash dashboard.
Edit the design, select the pages it appears on, and make any changes you want. Updates will be instantly applied, giving you full control and flexibility. Enjoy the power of Mash!