Connecting Mash with Your Bubble.io Site
Add Mash in Your Site Admin Panel
⓵ - Go to your Bubble.io Admin Panel to the “Settings” tab
- Select the ⚙️ icon in the left sidebar menu left
⓶ - Select the “SEO/Metatags” Tab in the top menu of the page
- Scroll down and find the “Script / meta tags in header” section at the bottom of the page.
⓷ - In a new tab, open the Mash App
- The default
Generaloption will work. Follow the steps to configure and setup the consumer wallet.
- Click “Copy to Clipboard” for the code snippet on the right.
⓸ - Go back to your Bubble.io Admin Panel Window, you still have open.
In the “SEO/Metatags” tab — paste the copied code in the “Script / meta tags in header” section.
⓹ - To deploy your site live, click the button in the top right corner dropdown titled “Development"
- Click button titled “Deploy current version to Live"
- Once you see the confirmation - you’re all set and Mash is connected to your Bubble app!
⓺ - That’s all! 🎉
Preview it by going to your live site or click the blue “Preview" button.
Add something to start earning from, such as Boosts, or monetization widgets!