Once you’re setup on an exchange with funding, it should only take a few seconds to load your reward campaign.
How to get started
- Go to an exchange or use any wallet that supports the Lightning Network. Some that we recommend include Cash App, Kraken, Binance, Bitfinex, River Financial, and OKcoin. More details are below
- Purchase Bitcoin if you don’t have it available
- Select send or withdraw
- From the exchange or wallet
- Scan the QR code provided by Mash on the funding page if that function is possible from the exchange or wallet
- Copy the invoice address from the Mash funding page. It will start with “lnbc”. Then paste it into the address section of your exchange or wallet.
- You’ll see a confirmation screen outlining the details and amounts. Click confirm.
- In a few seconds of the exchange or wallet initiates sending funds, you should see a success message on the funding page. That’s it!
Getting funds for your Reward Campaign.
Here’s a list of all exchanges that support buying Bitcoin and the Lightning Network. Lightning Network enables instant, low-fee transfers – so you’ll be ready to go quickly.