You can enhance your Linktree page with four different Mash features, so that your community can support you:
- Mash Page
- Lightning Address
- LN QR Code
- Polls, Crowd Races, and Crowd Funds
Adding a Mash Experience to Linktree
⓵ - Go to your Linktree Admin Panel to the Links
- The admin panel can be accessed at https://linktr.ee/admin
- Select the Add New Link button in the top-left of the page
⓶ - Finding What you Need:
- You’ll see a pop up that includes Title & URL as well as additional options to customize your link.
- To find this information, you’ll need to navigate to your Mash Dashboard
⓷ - Copying the Custom URL:
- Navigate to the experience you’d like to add in the left handle menu or in the Settings tab.
- Copy the link to your clipboard using the icon directly to the right of it.
⓸ - Pasting the URL in Linktree:
- Go back to your Linktree Admin Panel Window in the new link option, paste your copied URL in the URL section.
- The Title section can be customized to what ever you prefer, depending on which experience you’d like to add.
- Once both of those sections are filled in, you should see the toggle switch from Grey to Green.
- This means your link has autosaved and live.
⓹ - Adding an Icon
- Click the image icon directly below the custom URL section.
- A button will appear - select the Set Thumbnail option.
- You can upload a thumbnail, or the Mash logo so that it is recognized by your audience.
⓺ - Preview the page to confirm you’ve successfully added your Mash experience:
- Once you’ve completed the above steps, all that’s left to do is confirm it works!
- In the top right corner of the Page Settings Menu - click My Linktree option that shows your custom Linktree URL.
- A new tab will open that shows your live page. Find the Mash experience link you just added, and click the link.
⓻ - That’s it! 🎉
You can come back and edit it at any point, add new links, and continue to share your Mash experiences with your community!
If you want to use the Mash logo, you can right-click and save/download these to use.
Want other versions? Contact us below.