By connecting Mash to your site, it allows you to get paid directly, and provides users access to their Mash wallet to easily contribute (with a click, or automatically).
The user wallet appears as a small icon on your site. The Wallet can display on all pages of your site, or you can set-it-up to show up only on specific pages that have items to monetize, such as Boosts, Page Revealers and more. You can adjust the placement and positioning directly in your Mash account.
Connecting Mash with Your Site
1️⃣ Open your website and select
Settings from the left side navigation bar.
2️⃣ In the
Settings page, select
3️⃣ In the
Advanced page, select
4️⃣ Copy the Mash Wallet Code Snippet:
- Open the Earn with Mash website (this link will open in a new window)
SquareSpacefrom the list.
- Follow the steps to customize placement and display options (including whether to always show, or auto-display the consumer wallet)
- On the last page, find the code snippet on the right side. Click the
Copy to Clipboardoption.
5️⃣ Go back to your Squarespace page. Paste the Code Snippet into the
Page Header in Code Injection settings. Save your changes.
6️⃣ Confirming everything is setup.
- If you set the Mash wallet to always show, it will appear on your site.
- If you decided to set it to only show when there is an item to monetize, add something to start earning from, such as Boosts, and then take a look and both should be visible.
See All Guides
- Telegram group
- Discord Channel (just launched)
Stay up to date
- The Mash Twitter account
- Youtube Channel