By connecting Mash to your site, it allows you to get paid directly, and provides users access to their Mash wallet to easily contribute (with a click, or automatically).
The user wallet appears as a small icon on your site. The Wallet can display on all pages of your site, or you can set-it-up to show up only on specific pages that have items to monetize, such as Boosts, Page Revealers and more. You can adjust the placement and positioning directly in your Mash account.
Connect Mash to your Webflow site
In the steps below, we’ll use Webflow’s “Custom Code” functionality to add Mash to your site in your site settings.
2️⃣ On the settings page, click the
Custom Code menu item near the top right side of the page.
3️⃣ Getting and copying your Code Snippet:
- Open the Earn with Mash website (this link will open in a new window)
- The default
Webflowfrom the list.
- Navigate to the bottom and, Click the
Copy to Clipboardoption
4️⃣ Paste the code snippet below in the
Head Code Webflow Settings section to add the Mash wallet to your site.
5️⃣ Click the
Save Changes button to save the code, then the
Publish button at the top right of the screen, then
Publish to Selected Domains
6️⃣ If you set the Mash wallet to always show, it will appear on your site. If you decided to set it to only show when there is an item to monetize, add something to start earning from, such as Boosts, and then take a look and both should be visible.
If you’d like to learn more, check out the links below.
- To learn more about Mash Boosts, visit our site here.
- To view a video overview of Mash Boosts, see here.
- To learn more about global Custom Code in Webflow, see here.
- To learn more about Custom Code Embeds in Webflow, see here.
See All Guides
- Telegram group
- Discord Channel (just launched)
Stay up to date
- The Mash Twitter account
- Youtube Channel