There are multiple ways to add Mash to a Wordpress site:
Option 1: Wordpress Plugin
Click the button below to see the full overview of the official Mash Wordpress plugin. You can install the plugin using, Your Admin Panel or Manually installing the plugin.
Install & Activate the Plugin Using Your Admin Panel
⓵ - Go to your Wordpress Admin Panel to the Plugins Section. Frequently at
- Select the “Plugins” tab
- Select “Add New” – the button is in the top left of the plugins tab
⓶ - Install the Plugin:
- Search “Mash” in the search box is in the top right of the page
- Find the Mash Plugin and Click “Install”
⓷ - Select “Activate” in the search results page, or in your installed plugins page.
And that’s it! 🎉
Optional: Customize where the Mash Wallet displays
- Select the Mash Plugin in the WordPress Admin Panel
- Input your Earner ID in the appropriate section (You can find your Earner ID from your Mash Account Settings Page)
- Select which Pages & Posts to show the Mash Consumer Wallet. We recommend only selecting pages with experiences that they can contribute to.
- Don’t forget to click
Option 2: Connect Mash with Code Snippets
Using a generic header code editor plugin
We recommend using a plugin that allows you to edit the code differently depending on the page. This will be useful for also adding different Mash monetization widgets and components to different pages and posts on your site. Currently we have tested – Header & Footer Code Editor by 99 Robots (here).
Editing the theme pages or functions.php file
You can access the header code from the dashboard → appearance → theme_editor → theme_header.php. If you upgrade, or make changes to your theme you will have to re-integrate Mash to your experience.
Use a do_action hook
You can find the details here directly from Wordpress.